Stay up-to-date on MLS Rules and Regulations, Professional Standards, Arbitration, and legal tips!
Up-to-date knowledge of MLS Rules and Regulations, Professional Standards, Arbitration, and legal tips are some of the most important areas of real estate and should be understood from day 1.
Objectives: To ensure REALTOR® have the right tools to understand top compliance and ethics violations. The class guides the attendee with tips to avoid them, as well as tips for staying out of legal trouble.
Topics to be covered:
- MLS Rules and Regulations
- Top Listing Violations and Top Conduct Violations, and the enforcement processes of each.
- Professional Standards, the REALTOR internal court system.
- Professionalism vs. Ethics
- Ethics vs. Arbitration
- Arbitration vs. Mediation
- Top Ethics Complaints
- Best Practices & Florida REALTOR Legal Tips
***TO RECEIVE CE CREDITS, YOUR ATTENDANCE MUST BE FOR THE ENTIRE SESSION!LOG-IN/LOG-OUT BEHAVIOR WILL BE TRACKED PER LICENSE NUMBER. CE CREDIT WILL BE AWARDED ONLY TO LICENSEES WHO STAY ON THE WEBINAR FOR THE DURATION OF THE ENTIRE COURSE.***